Below is a list of the ways you might have felt or acted. Please check how much
you have felt this way during the past week.
1. I was bothered by things that usually don’t bother me.
2. I did not feel like eating; I wasn’t very hungry.
3. I wasn’t able to feel happy, even when my family or friends tried to help me feel
4. I felt like I was just as good as other people.
5. I felt like I couldn’t pay attention to what I was doing.
6. I felt down and unhappy.
7. I felt like I was too tired to do things.
8. I felt like something good was going to happen.
9. I felt like things I did before didn’t work out right.
10. I felt scared.
11. I didn’t sleep as well as I usually sleep.
12. I was happy.
13. I was more quiet than usual.
14. I felt lonely—like I didn’t have any friends.
15. I felt like people I know were not friendly or that they didn’t want to be
16. I had a good time.
17. I felt like crying.
18. I felt sad.
19. I felt people didn’t like me.
20. It was hard to get started doing things.