quitSTART is a free smartphone app for teens who want to quit smoking. This app takes the information you provide about your smoking history and gives you tailored tips, inspiration, and challenges to help you become smokefree and live a healthier life.
The quitSTART app helps you:
- Get ready to quit with tips and information to prepare you for becoming smokefree.
- Monitor your progress and earn badges for smokefree milestones and other achievements.
- Get back on track if you slip and smoke.
- Manage cravings and bad moods in healthy ways.
- Distract yourself from cravings with games and challenges.
- Store helpful tips, inspirations, and challenges in your Quit Kit.
- Share your progress and favorite tips through social media.
The quitSTART app is a product of Smokefree.gov, a smoking cessation resource created by the Tobacco Control Research Branch at the National Cancer Institute in collaboration with the U.S. Food and Drug Administration and input from tobacco control professionals, smoking cessation experts, and ex-smokers.
Technical support is available to help you download and use quitSTART. If you need help or have questions, please contact email@example.com.